- 6 hours
- 3 years
per seat (x1)
This 6 hour course is designed for persons who will be supervising, planning, executing, or participating in any ground disturbance activities in Alberta, Canada.
The course is designed to focus on effective communication between all levels of workers, identify specific responsibilities adhering to the relevant legislation, and classify potential hazards using hazard assessments and control measures for safe excavation and the prevention of underground facility damage.
Training Topics including:
- Relevant legislation
- Trenching & excavation hazards
- Soil terminology and classifications
- Excavation support systems
- Hazard assessment and controls
- Environmental protection and assessment
- Emergency Response Planning
Each participant will receive a Certificate of Training upon successful completion of the course and classroom test. (Participant must be in attendance for the duration of the class to receive the Certificate.
Price per seat