Working at United Rentals
Build your career with an industry leader.
As the largest equipment rental company in the world, with a store network nearly three times the size of any other provider, and locations in 49 states and 10 Canadian provinces, we’re committed to making United Rentals a great place to work. That means providing employees with opportunities for growth and fostering an environment based on teamwork, mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity, and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
Why Work at United Rentals?
We offer stability, opportunities for growth, and resources to help you succeed. We’re a company that gets things done because we hire great people.
- Hires and retains exceptional employees at every level
- Provides training, development, and career planning
- Instills the belief that our customers are key to our long-term success
- Supports a quality-conscious workplace in which employees feel a strong sense of responsibility, involvement and commitment
- Nurtures a company-wide spirit of teamwork through which individual and team efforts are recognized and rewarded
- Actively commits to a safe work environment for all employees