- During the construction process, a customer needs a temporary water facility as source for their temporary water network.
- The used water needs to be cheap and doesn’t need to be drinking water.
- The customer has their own small tank, but this isn’t sufficient to keep up with the total usage of water.
- Non drinking water will be used for ground drilling, emergency water and cleaning water.
- United Rentals Electric Submersible Pump - 6" was used to pump surface water from the nearby pond towards the temporary pump buffer.
- Pump floaters are used to control the level in the pump buffer.
- United Rentals 35 m³ tank was used as a pump buffer to ensure the people at the construction site have enough water available during the construction works.
- United Rentals support equipment was used to connect everything together.
- The solution provided ensured continuous incoming flow of surface water, there were no unwanted stops because of empty water network system.
- This was a low cost solution by using surface-water instead of drinking water.