United Rentals is here to support your projects and welding needs. Supply power to your electric welder circuit with this flexible and durable 100' #2/0 welding cable. Also called a grounding cable, it is typically used to power resistance welding and arc welding equipment or to replace or repair damaged cable. It is resistant to heat, burns, sparks and abrasions. You can trust United Rentals with all your welder and welding accessory needs.
- 67.4 square mm cross-section size
- Flexible and durable casing
- American wire gauge 00 or 2/0
- United Rentals will contact you to confirm requirements
- Uses: Ideal for manufacturing environments, powering resistance welding and arc welding equipment
- Add this welding cable to your cart now