This high pressure steel oxygen cylinder has 125 cubic feet of oxygen and provides 240 minutes of burn time when matched with a #5 acetylene cylinder. Oxygen is commonly used in laser and plasma cutting and can be a minor constituent in shielding gases.
- Industrial steel cylinder
- 249 cubic feet of oxygen
- Commonly used in laser and plasma cutting
- Meets DOT and/or ISO regulations
- Uses: Ideal for oxygen welding applications and general metal fabrication
- Add this high pressure steel oxygen cylinder to your cart