Supply power to your electric welder circuit with this flexible and durable #1/0 welding cable. Also called an grounding cable, it is typically used to power resistance welding and arc welding equipment, or to replace or repair damaged cable. It is resistant to heat, burns, sparks and abrasions. You can trust United Rentals with all your welder and welding accessory needs.
- 53.5 square mm cross-section size
- Flexible and durable casing
- American wire gauge 0 or 1/1
- United Rentals will contact you to confirm requirements
- Uses: Ideal for manufacturing environments, powering resistance welding and arc welding equipment
- Add this welding cable to your cart now