A variety of steel crossing plates are available from United Rentals Trench Safety. All plates are made from ASTM A-36 steel, making them safe and durable for traffic as well as pedestrians, with no protrusions above the plate surface. The plates can be lifted with rubber-tired backhoes, making positioning and placement fast and easy. With our quick connect or screw lift connect there is simply no quicker, safer, or more cost-effective lifting method on the market.
- 8000 lb. recommended safe working load
- Flat stacking: simple hookup with plates flat on the ground or stacked plate-to-plate – never a need to reach under a plate
- Quick and easy connection provides centered, single-point lift for better balance and control
- Specially designed plastic insert (available on request) fills the lifting hole for the safety of crossing traffic
- Plates should be secured from lateral movement while in use by means of materials such as asphalt-base cold mix
This item is not available for online ordering.
Request more information about this Trench Safety & Shoring product and one of our specialty representatives will contact you shortly.