United Rentals has several trench safety options to meet your project demands. Composite Matting Systems are made of high-performance HDPE for a strong, durable, uniform surface for any application that requires access in special environments, stabilization for heavy equipment or simple ground protection. The interlocking mats distribute weight across a large surface area, while remaining stable and strong through all weather conditions. Tread patterns improve safety and traction for load-bearing vehicles, while the interlocking system reduces the chance for drift and slippage. Trust United Rentals with your tool needs.
- Size (actual): 7.5 ft. (L) by 14 ft. (W) by 4 in. (D) 2.286m by 4.267 m by 10.16cm
- Weight: 1,095 lbs. (496.7 kg)
- Flange thickness: 2" (5.08cm)
- Weight load: 600 PSI, depending on subsurface conditions
- Uses: Ideal for creating safe, level surface to withstand heavy machinery or protect surfaces
This item is not available for online ordering.
Request more information about this Trench Safety & Shoring product and one of our specialty representatives will contact you shortly.