420 BBL Fixed Axle Cone-Bottom Upright Tank was designed to reduce costs while increasing efficiency and safety in mud and gel-related drilling operations. One ladder and top hand rails with OSHA compliant fall arrest tie-off system. Galvanized walking surface within hand rail area. Fixed axle frame equipped with air brake hose connections and wiring harness connection for tail lights. Frame equipped with manual landing gear and pintle hitch connection plate at front of frame. Frame is equipped with reflectors around the perimeter of the frame.
- Capacity: 420 BBL (17,640 gallons)
- Overall Height: 33' (base to trailer nose)
- Tank Footprint: 12' x 12'
- Tongue Weight: 9,000 lbs. (empty)
- Contact your United Rental representative today for information