Remove muddy water, sludge and grey water or transfer solid-laden liquids with this diesel-powered centrifugal pump. This pump is equipped with a vacuum-assisted priming system and noise rating up to 70 dBa. It can handle up to 4" solids and has a maximum flow of 12,410 gallons per minute (GPM). This skid-mounted pump is stable and easy to transport and operate, with run-dry mechanical seal, auto-start control and easy monitoring of fuel level, engine load, run time and coolant temperature. The durable construction and highly efficient pumps provide longer life and economical operation, resulting in lower fuel cost.
- Suction: 12" (30.48 cm), discharge size: 8" (20.32 cm)
- Minimum flow: 1,530 gallons per minute, maximum flow: 12,410 gallons per minute
- Minimum shut-off head: 62' (27 psi), maximum shutoff head: 177' (76 psi)
- Maximum solids handling: 4" (10.16 cm), noise rating: 70 dBa at 30'
- Uses: Ideal for pumping muddy water, grey water, sludge or sewage, or general solids-laden dewatering in construction, industrial and municipal jobsites
- Contact United Rentals for more information