This system is designed for continuous aqueous phase treatment of groundwater or wastewater, and has the ability to remove contaminants to nondetectable levels. The influent stream may be drawn in through the system in either series or parallel flow, and can operate on one vessel only while the other is in backwash mode.
- Designed for continuous aqueous phase treatment of groundwater or wastewater
- Can remove contaminants to nondetectable levels
- Skid-mounted and fully assembled for rapid delivery and setup
- Plumbed for lead/lag operation
- ASME code vessels with stainless steel internals
- Uses: Ideal for use in construction, environmental and industrial liquid phase contaminant removal