Clarifier insert is intended to be combined with an open-top frac tank, allowing the tank to function as a low-cost, highly efficient solids removal system for a range of waste streams. The inclined plate design allows the settling area, or surface area, to be as much as 10 times more than the actual footprint occupied by the clarifier. This significant reduction of floor space is achieved by reducing separation between plates and stacking the settling surface at an angle. This slant plate design gets the maximum square footage with the smallest footprint possible.
- The CL-250 Clarifier Insert functions as a low-cost, highly efficient solids removal system
- The inclined plate design creates up to 10 times more surface area than the actual footprint of the clarifier frac tank
- Easy-to-replace internal plate packs
- Easy installation into open top frac tanks
- Uses: Ideal for use as a solids removal system for industrial water treatment, construction dewatering and sediment removal