Two independent filter housings are skid-mounted and manifolded, making one filter unit active while the other is out of service. However, both filters can also be in service at the same time. Inlet and outlet connections are provided on each end of the skid, and legs are attached to cross supports on the skid. These units can be used for filtering a range of industrial and commercial process fluids, groundwater discharge from construction sites, stormwater or urban runoff.
- Coarse filtration in a portable unit with quick installation
- Can be used with both filters active or one active and one out of service
- Inlet and outlet connections are provided on the end of the skid
- Low or moderate flow particulate removal
- Meets municipal requirements for nationwide use
- Uses: Ideal for use in industrial and commercial process fluids, urban runoff and groundwater discharge from construction sites or stormwater