These single conductor portable power cables are extremely flexible and designed for temporary medium voltage applications such as mobile substation equipment, portable transformers, and other temporary medium voltage applications. Type SH cable is often necessary for supplying power while replacing damaged utility poles, during routine maintenance of substations and for other portable equipment requiring up to 15kV.
- Pre-terminated with 15kV 600A deadbreak T-bodies on both ends
- Can be used with a 600A deadbreak connector bushing to make cable runs up to 500'
- Rated for 400 amps
- Jacket is heat-, oil-, flame- and chemical-resistant, making it sustainable for portable power applications
- Extremely flexible stranding for ease of bending and tight-bend radius applications
- Uses: Ideal for temporary medium-voltage applications such as mobile substation equipment, portable transformers, and other temporary medium-voltage applications