Ideal for power quality measurement and commissioning agents (CAs) that need to capture transients during testing UPSs, motor generators, turbines, ATS/STSs, medium voltage, as well as general power quality testing. This testing tool has the ability to capture Delta and Wye AC simultaneously with no preset determination and can also measure DC voltage, DC current (including ripple) for DC bus/jar/cell voltages, and temp/humidity from wireless probes (up to 100 locations) during the same test. The PQM (power quality meter) is sophisticated with customizable features that can examine a minimum of 256 samples per cycle on 5 voltage and current channels triggering off of voltage and current up to a high-frequency examination at 1.666M samples per channel with 12 A/D resolution. The PQM comes with free software to view the data live and write the transient reports.
- PQM that captures AC or DC voltage, watts, KVA, frequency, V&I, harmonics and THD, KVAR, PF, total KVA, total kW, total KVAR, total kWH
- Optional wireless or ethernet connected DC probe that can measure DC voltage, DC current (2,00A or 4,000A options), AC voltage, AC current, watts and voltage, and ripple current
- Clamp-on AC current probes are available in 10A and 200A sizes, and flexible Rogowski coils are available in 3,000A and 6,000A sizes in 24”, 36” or 48” diameters
- Comes in its own shipping case along with calibration certificates
- Optional commissioning and power quality report writing service available
- Uses: Ideal for PQM and CAs that need to capture transients during testing UPSs, motor generators, turbines, ATS/STSs, and medium voltage