These single conductor portable power cables are extremely flexible and designed for temporary medium voltage applications such as mobile substation equipment, portable transformers, and other temporary medium voltage applications. Type SH cable is often necessary for supplying power while replacing damaged utility poles, during routine maintenance of substations and for other portable equipment requiring up to 15kV.
- Pre-terminated with stress cones and NEMA 2-hole lugs on both ends
- Bolts to buswork with NEMA hole pattern
- Rated for 400 amps
- Jacket is heat-, oil-, flame- and chemical-resistant, making it sustainable for portable power applications
- Extremely flexible stranding for ease of bending and tight-bend radius applications
- Uses: Ideal for temporary medium-voltage applications such as mobile substation equipment, portable transformers, and other temporary medium-voltage applications
This item is not available for online ordering.
Request more information about this Power & HVAC product and one of our specialty representatives will contact you shortly.