These rear-tine tillers' weight balance, stability and fast tine speed allow them to work where others can't. The shock-absorbing action of hydraulic power means the garden tiller won't run away while tilling hard, rocky or unbroken ground. Upon release, the safety clutch stops all action instantly, and the walk-behind tiller is equipped with adjustable handlebars for operator comfort. The drive wheels operate independently of tines, allowing the operator to easily match wheel speed to soil conditions. This rear-tine tiller's tines can be rotated forward and in reverse. They are 20" in width, 14.5" in diameter and weigh 560 lbs. You can trust United Rentals with your lawn and landscape rental needs.
- Shock-absorbing hydraulic power
- Safety clutch stops all action instantly upon release
- Features adjustable handlebars for operator comfort
- Drive wheels operate independently of the tines allowing the operator to match wheel speed to soil conditions
- Uses: Ideal for breaking up hard, compact soil into loose dirt for planting
- Add this tiller to your cart now