These variable reach forklift rentals are perfect for lifting, moving and placing construction materials. With a 45,195 lb. operating weight and 31' maximum lift height, these forklifts can handle even the heaviest loads with ease. Additionally, the frame-leveling capabilities make it easy to adjust to uneven surfaces. These variable reach forklift rentals come standard with automatic attachment recognition that enables the machine to select the correct load chart for the attachment on the machine. Load charts are digitally displayed on a full-color touch screen in the cab, which serves as the hub for controlling the machine. The cab design eliminates a dashboard, allowing for floor-to-ceiling glass at the front of the unit.
- 45,195 lb. operating weight
- 31' maximum lift height
- 16' maximum forward reach
- Equipped with frame-leveling capabilities
- Uses: Ideal for lifting, moving and placing construction materials like lumber, bricks, trusses and more
- Add this variable reach forklift to your cart now