These variable reach forklifts for rent are invaluable to any construction site. With their 48,060 lbs. operating weight and 85' maximum forward reach, they can easily lift, move and place construction materials like lumber, bricks and trusses. The forklifts also feature frame-leveling capabilities, making them the perfect tool for any job. In addition, these variable reach forklift rentals come standard with automatic attachment recognition that enable the machines to select the correct load chart based on the attachment. Load charts are digitally displayed on a full-color touch screen in the cabs, which serve as the hub for controlling the machinery. The cab design eliminates a dashboard, allowing for floor-to-ceiling glass at the front of the units.
- 48,060 lb. operating weight
- 97' maximum lift height
- 85' maximum forward reach
- Equipped with frame-leveling capabilities
- Uses: Ideal for lifting, moving and placing construction materials like lumber, bricks, trusses and more
- Add this variable reach forklift to your cart now