This high-reaching telehandler forklift is excellent for projects requiring a long reach. To make optimal use of this variable forklifts' 114' maximum lift height and 88.5' maximum forward reach, this lift is equipped with operator-friendly controls and multiple steering modes. These variable reach forklifts also feature a maximum capacity of 13,200 lbs. or 6,600 lbs. when at full lift height. These variable reach forklifts come standard with automatic attachment recognition that enables the machine to select the correct load chart for the attachment on the unit. Load charts are digitally displayed on a full-color touch screen in the cab that serves as the hub for controlling the machine. The cab design eliminates a dashboard, allowing for floor-to-ceiling glass at the cabin's front.
- Maximum capacity of 13,200 lbs.
- Lift capacity of 6,600 lbs. at full height
- Maximum lift height of 114'
- Comes standard with automatic attachment recognition
- Uses: Ideal for lifting, moving and placing construction materials such as lumber, bricks, trusses and more
- Add this telehandler reach forklift to your cart now