This all-terrain forklift gives you fast boom cycle times and excellent lift capacity up to 8,000 lbs. for maximum productivity. Comfortable cabs or canopies offer superb visibility and easy controls. Sway control levels the frame when placing materials on uneven ground. It has three hydrostatic power steering modes: 4-wheel steer, front-wheel steer and crab steer for excellent maneuverability. Manufacturers include JCB, which supplies the Loadall, and other popular, reliable brands.
- 2-wheel and 4-wheel drive models available
- Excellent operator visibility
- Easy-to-operate controls
- Maximum lifting capacity 6,000 lbs., depending on attachment
- Uses: Ideal for lifting building materials to high elevations and transporting materials in lumberyards or construction sites
- Add this rough terrain forklift to your cart now