This diesel ride-on trench digger is designed for general contracting work on deeper residential utilities such as sewer lines. Compact design and tight turning radius allow these units to perform well in confined conditions. All units feature controls that are easy to work with, automotive-style steering and a ground drive foot pedal. The operator presence system automatically shuts down the trencher when the operator leaves the seat. It can reach digging depths up to 60" and cut widths up to 1'.
- Digging depth up to 60"
- Cutting widths from 6-12 in.
- Compact design; tight turning radius for confined spaces
- Automotive-style steering featuring easy-to-use controls
- Uses: Ideal for digging trenches for utilities, plumbing and irrigation
- Add this trencher to your cart now