Complete your standard to heavy-duty job with an excavator from United Rentals. This full-size excavator has an easy-to-use engine and a hydraulic system that maximizes engine output and saves fuel by keeping a constant balance between pressure and flow. Also known as trackhoes or diggers, excavators are easy to control in multiple function applications like precision grading. Just punch in the grading mode and you'll be smoothly propelled across the top of the embankment. The cab features low noise, great visibility, ventilation, heater, AM/FM radio and a reduced-vibration cushioned seat. This range of excavators is ideal for larger construction sites with room to maneuver. Manufacturers include John Deere, KOBELCO and other popular brands.
- Tail swing between 6' and 7'10"
- Maximum digging depth 21'9"
- Ground level reach up to 32'6"
- Bucket capacity up to 1.11 cubic yards
- Ideal for standard to heavy-duty excavating jobs on larger construction sites
- This is oversized equipment. View permit information below.