Complete your standard clearing, digging or trenching with an excavator from United Rentals. This excavator has an easy-to-use engine and a hydraulic system that maximizes engine output and saves fuel by keeping a constant balance between pressure and flow. Also known as trackhoes or diggers, excavators are easy to control in multiple-function applications like precision grading. Just punch in the grading mode and you'll be smoothly propelled across the top of the embankment. The cab features low noise, great visibility, ventilation, heater, AM/FM radio and a reduced-vibration cushioned seat. This range of excavators is ideal for construction sites with room to maneuver, but it has limited tail swing for maneuverability. Manufacturers include KOBELCO, John Deere, Case and other popular brands.
- Excellent all-around visibility
- Comfortable, climate-controlled operator cab
- 14' 11" digging depth
- 16,335-lb. breakout force
- Uses: Ideal for digging, trenching, backfilling, leveling and grading
- Add this excavator to your cart now