Dig up rock, soils and more with this auger system for your skid steer. Reversible, high torque, heavy-duty drive with a variety of bit diameters make this tool ideal for fencing or hole-boring jobs. It has plumb line accuracy to complete jobs quickly and efficiently. This auger drive can fit bits that dig between 6" and 42" in diameter. Trust United Rentals with your digging and earthmoving work.
- High-torque and heavy-duty applications
- Hangs plumb on uneven terrain
- Easy installation
- Use Cases: Drills 6" to 42" diameter holes for construction or utiliity work
- Add this auger attachment to your cart now
- Auger bit not included
- United Rentals will contact you to confirm auger size, extensions and correct hydraulic couplers