United Rentals carries various sizes of vibratory rammers, also known as tampers, for all of your soil- and material-tamping needs. They are designed for confined-area compaction of granular, mixed and cohesive soils. Applications include compaction of backfill around foundations, subgrades underneath footings, base preparation for concrete work, backfill compaction for pipeline and cable trenches, as well as asphalt patching for repair work on streets and sidewalks.
- 5-stroke gasoline engine
- Fully sealed, oil-lubricated rammer systems for trouble-free operation
- Designed for confined-area compaction
- Vibration cushioned handles for operator comfort
- Uses: Ideal for compacting granular, mixed and cohesive soils for concrete work, trench work and more
- Add this jumping jack rammer to your cart now