United Rentals carries various sizes of vibratory rammers, also known as tampers, for all of your soil and material-tamping needs. They are designed for confined-area compaction of granular, mixed and cohesive soils. Applications include compaction of backfill around foundations, subgrades underneath footings, base preparation for concrete work, backfill compaction for pipeline and cable trenches, as well as asphalt patching for repair work on streets and sidewalks.
- Units come with 4-stroke gas or 2-stroke gas engines
- Units have a shoe jump height from 1.7-3.1"
- Designed for confined area compaction
- Vibration cushioned handles for operator comfort
- Add this vibratory rammer to your cart