Electrical, gutter, window or roof work is now a breeze with a fiberglass extension ladder. These extension ladders have a maximum working height of 23', ideal for general DIY house maintenance or professional construction. Steady slip-resistant feet make this ladder secure on the ground. You should use a fiberglass ladder anytime you work anywhere near electricity because its railings are nonconductive.
- Strong multilayer fiberglass construction
- Steady slip-resistant feet and rungs
- Nonconductive fiberglass is ideal for electrical work
- Weather-resistant for outdoor uses
- Add this fiberglass extension ladder to your cart now