Working at United Rentals
As the largest equipment rental company in the world, with a store network nearly three times the size of any other provider, and locations in 49 states and 10 Canadian provinces, we’re committed to making United Rentals a great place to work. That means providing employees with opportunities for growth and fostering an environment based on teamwork, mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity, and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
Why Work at United Rentals?
We offer stability, opportunities for growth, and resources to help you succeed. We’re a company that gets things done because we hire great people.
- Hires and retains exceptional employees at every level
- Provides training, development, and career planning
- Instills the belief that our customers are key to our long-term success
- Supports a quality-conscious workplace in which employees feel a strong sense of responsibility, involvement and commitment
- Nurtures a company-wide spirit of teamwork through which individual and team efforts are recognized and rewarded
- Actively commits to a safe work environment for all employees
Don’t just get a job. Build a career, helping customers build the future.
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. United Rentals provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. United Rentals will provide reasonable accommodation when requested to enable completion of the online employment inquiry form, or, if desired, an alternative method of inquiry. If you need reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com for assistance.